Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
(Note: This Condition is not available in SpatialStories for AR)
The Teleport condition will be validated once a teleport has occurred (see this page to understand how Teleport works). You can decide on which teleport phase the condition will be validated. There are 5 distinct phases when the user uses the Teleport system:
- TELEPORT: when the user has been teleported;
- ACTIVATED: when the user starts the process of Teleport (user pressed button and is choosing where to teleport);
- DEACTIVATED: when the user stops the teleport process (this option is deprecated as there is no way to stop the teleport process);
- BAD_DESTINATION: when the user tries to teleport on a bad destination (note that this condition only works the first time you try to teleport from a given location. At every new location, and only then, the condition will be tested again).
- GOOD_DESTINATION: when the user tries to teleport on a good destination (user pressed button and is aiming at an allowed spot).
Here’s an explanation of the teleport system and how to use the condition: