Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
You are here:
(Note: This Action is not available in AR)
Manipulation modes and parameters can be changed at anytime with an interaction.
- Manipulation Ability: Activate or deactivate the manipulation ability for an object.
- Manipulation Distance: Modifies the grab distance at which the user can grab this IO.
- Manipulation Mode: Modifies the manipulation mode. Choose between ATTRACT (this is the grab mode, the object will come into your hands) or LEVITATE mode.
- Touch Ability: Activate or deactivate the touch ability for this IO.
- Touch Distance: Used to modify the maximum distance this IO can be touched from.
This is useful if you want to have objects that are locked at the beginning of an experience but then can become interactive.