Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
You are here:
Custom conditions for VR & AR
A list of custom conditions to be used either in VR or AR is available for download here, they include:
- CC_CountTriggers: counts how many times an interaction has been triggered.
- CC_OnUIButtonClick: detects if a Canvas Button element has been clicked.
- CC_OnFaceDetected: this is for AR using mobile devices with face recognition algorithm. The condition will validate when a face is detected by the device.
- CC_OnFaceLost: complementary to the previous one, the condition here will be valid when no more faces are detected by the device. Useful to know when the user is no longer looking at the screen.
- CC_ARKitBlendShapes: using also facial recognition this condition will be valid when a defined facial shape will be recognized by the device.