Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
You are here:
Activate: play audio with an interaction.
- Audio Source: the audio source used to play the audio (it looks for audio sources inside the IO, by default there is only one)
- Loop: playing options
- None: looping is disabled.
- Single: first clip will loop
- Playlist: the list of clips will loop
- Playlist once: the list will be played once (here the ‘Loop on Last’ option appears if you want the last clip to stay in loop).
- Sequence: Only available when there are multiple audios in the playlist. Specify the sequence in which the audios are played.
- In Order: the playlist is played in the order specified in the UI.
- Random: the playlist is played randomly.
- Randomize pitch: if enabled, the pitch is randomly chosen between minPitch and maxPitch each time the audio is played.
- Fade In: audio will start with a fade in effect, the fade duration can be specified. The fade curve can also be personalized.
- Ducking: Use this to change the volume of a clip depending on whether you are looking at it or not (uses the Gaze condition).
- Immediate play: if enabled, the previous audio will stop and start again when triggered, otherwise audio will wait until the previous stops.
- Max concurrent audios: the maximum audio clips that can be played at the same time for the current interaction.
Deactivate: Mute audio coming from audio source with an interaction.
- Audio Source: the audio source that needs to be muted.
- Fade Out: enable fade out when deactivating an audioSource. The fade duration can be specified.
The fade curve can also be personalized.